At Knowledge Preschool, we offer 2 curriculums, each geared towards your child’s individual readiness and ability.
We view each student as a unique individual, who brings his/her own distinctive experience and prior insight to our school. Our goal is to build on this, so that each child acquires new knowledge.
- Advance in reading, writing, language skills, mathematics, science, and social skills, using proven methods
- Learn to value a wide variety of fictional and non-fictional books
- Develop creativity, curiosity, and self-esteem
- Use music and rhythm, dramatic play, and creative art as vehicles of self expression
- Strengthen and refine small and large motor skills
- Acquire social skills and learn to be responsible, share, resolve conflicts, develop spoken language and leadership
- Gain Self Control
- Grow in own cultural identity and appreciate other cultures
- Celebrate Special Days
For more information on our curriculum, please download our Information Packet.